SEARCH ENGINE PARTNER
hired these guys back in March 2010.Sales rep Marc Cherenson spoke a very good line, guaranteeing my company would be in the first page of search results with Google, yahoo and Bing.
He assured me I would have more business than I could handle. I paid this company $7000 up front and even allowed them to rebuild my website for an additional $1500.00 which turned out to be a disaster. A 15 year old could build a better site!None of the links have ever worked. SearchEnginePartner.com was suppose to implement onsite and offsite SEO, including facebook and twitter, neither of which have ever been completed.
I designed and paid up front to have a calculator placed on my website, which to this day the SearchEnginepartner engineers could not complete-stating it was too complicated. I subsequently hired another company,paying them the same amount I had already paid SearchEnginePartner for the same work, and the calculator was installed in less than 24 hours .My complaints fell on deaf ears as the only person a customer will ever speak with at Search Engine Partner is Marc Cherenson the sales rep. You will get responses from support@searchenginepartner ,but only by email and most of the time it is disrespectful and downright demeaning. The sales rep claims that the over 600 engineers working on these projects were 100K plus business owners at one time or another and treat their customers with disrespect due to their present employment earnings.
The latest mishap with SearchEnginePartner came when I was contacted by a completely unrelated SEO firm asking me if I was impressed with my 30 day trial of SEO with their firm, which I did not request. After an investigation, it has been proven that SearchEnginePartner created an email pretending to be me, and asked this other SEO company to do the work, for FREE that I had paid SearchEnginePartner over $7000.00 to do. These guys are fraudulent and sneaky. Do not send them any money.
This is being turned over to the AG's office for further investigation and possible prosecution. I requested on several occasions to have a meeting, face to face, with the so called engineers handling my account. After various excuses by the sales rep, this never happened.
As it turns out, the corporate address they use,777 Glades Rd Boca Raton, is nothing more than a drop box.Beware-do not employ SearchEnginePartner-they are a huge ripoff and are fraudulent from beginning to end.ee929fe review #204539
You may also like
- "Person representing above organization selling the wonderful services of an small business organization that will represent lots of benefits to my company. I tried to explain to him that was..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "Whent to store#08788 the ladie at counter very rude doesnt want to be there rang my stuff up moaning givimg me dirty looks not very pleasent needs customer srv training..."
- "I ordered iron on patches from thestudio.com in Jan.2015. I received them on time but the iron on patches will not iron onto cotton. They peel right off easily. I've..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."