SEARCH ENGINE PARTNER
hired these guys back in March 2010.Sales rep Marc Cherenson spoke a very good line, guaranteeing my company would be in the first page of search results with Google, yahoo and Bing.
He assured me I would have more business than I could handle. I paid this company $7000 up front and even allowed them to rebuild my website for an additional $1500.00 which turned out to be a disaster. A 15 year old could build a better site!None of the links have ever worked. SearchEnginePartner.com was suppose to implement onsite and offsite SEO, including facebook and twitter, neither of which have ever been completed.
I designed and paid up front to have a calculator placed on my website, which to this day the SearchEnginepartner engineers could not complete-stating it was too complicated. I subsequently hired another company,paying them the same amount I had already paid SearchEnginePartner for the same work, and the calculator was installed in less than 24 hours .My complaints fell on deaf ears as the only person a customer will ever speak with at Search Engine Partner is Marc Cherenson the sales rep. You will get responses from support@searchenginepartner ,but only by email and most of the time it is disrespectful and downright demeaning. The sales rep claims that the over 600 engineers working on these projects were 100K plus business owners at one time or another and treat their customers with disrespect due to their present employment earnings.
The latest mishap with SearchEnginePartner came when I was contacted by a completely unrelated SEO firm asking me if I was impressed with my 30 day trial of SEO with their firm, which I did not request. After an investigation, it has been proven that SearchEnginePartner created an email pretending to be me, and asked this other SEO company to do the work, for FREE that I had paid SearchEnginePartner over $7000.00 to do. These guys are fraudulent and sneaky. Do not send them any money.
This is being turned over to the AG's office for further investigation and possible prosecution. I requested on several occasions to have a meeting, face to face, with the so called engineers handling my account. After various excuses by the sales rep, this never happened.
As it turns out, the corporate address they use,777 Glades Rd Boca Raton, is nothing more than a drop box.Beware-do not employ SearchEnginePartner-they are a huge ripoff and are fraudulent from beginning to end.review #204539
You may also like
- "As a UK & Offshore professionally qualified assets manager of 24+ years experience in both the UK & throughout S.E. Asia, with over 600 articles published as a lead financial..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I contacted Jennifer Coburn and contracted with her to find leads for me personally as an independant janitorial sales rep and unfortunately I paid her fee of $360 up front...."
- "Purhcased what I thought were Nike airmax sneakers from airmax2011foryou.com. When I received both pairs of sneakers, they were Nike rejects made in Vietnam. These snaeaker were not as..."
- "I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool. When it arrived i realized..."
- "I never received my refund from Volusia Paralegal Services (volusiaparalegal.com) after she, someone named Mari screwed up my documents, stay away at all costs from this scam paralegal company. ..."
- "I tried the first nine weeks and put on ten pounds of muscle. Although I didn't lose as much body fat as I hoped, I can't blame it on the..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."